"Yoga is like music: the rhythm of the body, the melody of the mind, and the harmony of the soul create the symphony of life.” ― B.K.S. Iyengar
❈ Training ❈
I have carefully planned a number of pathways you can follow to support you in following the life enhancing practices that i am passionate about sharing.
From a couple of hours to full days or weekends, workshops give you the chance to deepen your knowledge of specific themes.
- Do not miss my classes at Ranelagh Arts Center cross the road from Ranelagh Luas station in Dublin. Price:€5 one hour class.
- Weekend workshops will be provided at different venues within Ireland.
- Group size: The maximum participants in the group is 8
Get away from it all and recharge your batteries by immersing yourself in a experience designed to nourish, and transform. I am going to organise retreats in Ireland, San Sebastian and Barcelona.
Do not miss coming weekend yoga retreat in San Sebastian-Donostia, nominated by Tripadvisor as the best beach city in Europe . The Yoga Retreat is happening 22-24 September 2018 same dates as San Sebastian International Film Festival, nominated 2nd best in Europe.
The program includes:
- 2 nights accommodation 4 bed dorm en suite.
- Evening Pintxo (tapas) with drink tour in the city with the biggest concentration of restaurants with Michelin awards of the world.
- 2 lunches
- 2 Film Festival evening cinema tickets.
- 6 hours Essentials Yoga Therapy: Iyengar yoga, Yin yoga & yoga Nidra.
- 2 hours Japanese Acupressure Introduction.
- 8 hours Yoga & Japanese Acupressure Certificate of attendance.
- Bring your own yoga mat .
- Classes: 10.00AM-1.00PM
- Group maximum participants is 8
- Price: €199
- Deposit: €99 and balance to be paid by the 9th of September.
- Early bird price €179 to be paid by the 7th July.
- Refund only for cancellations before the 9th of September.